ADDITIONAL CHARGES INFORMATION
Please read to avoid ADDITIONAL CHARGES!
Due to RTA regulations your rubbish MUST BE LEVEL with the top of the bin. If your bin is overfull an extra charge will incur. We will NOT carry unsafe loads.
- Mixed light weight allowance of 200 kilos per cubic metre.Example; 3m 3 bin = 600kilo. You will be charged the difference if overweight.
- Mixed heavy weight allowance of 500 kilos per cubic metre.Example; 3m 3 bin = 1.5tonn. You will be charged the difference if overweight.Clean loads MUST BE 1 type of material ONLY (e.g.100% dirt, 100% concrete) and are charged discounted rates.
- Green Only loads are also discounted – all plant material must be no larger than 200mm in diameter and no longer than 2 meters.
Mason Mix Can only contain Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Tiles, Pavers and Slate
- Clean loads MUST BE 1 type of material ONLY (e.g.100% dirt, 100% concrete) and are charged discounted rates
- DO NOT MOVE THE BIN. All skips must be positioned so that they are accessible for delivery and collection.
- If you would like to extend your hire period – you must notify our office by 5.00pm the day before scheduled collection. Fees Apply.
- Please provide clear access to the skip from 7am on the day of collection. Call out fees will apply if we cannot collect the bin.
- Minimum hire guarantees 2 full days (over 3 nights).
Weekly hire guarantees 6 full days (over 6 nights).
- Any Insulation MUST BE BAGGED before being placed in our skips.
- We are unable to guarantee delivery or collection times. For an ETA – call our office on the day of service from 7.30 am.
- Our 2, 3 and 4 cubic metre skips can be filled entirely with heavy material, however, if our 6 cubic metre skips are filled entirely with heavy material they become too heavy for our truck to lift. Alternatively, we can supply two 3m 3 skips at the same price as a 6m 3 .
- Placement of bin is at the driver's discretion.
- We recommend you call our office if you finish with your bin early , we will collect it as soon as possible.
- Please place any metal items on top of the bin when possible.
- TV/Computers/Mattress/Tyres require prior approval.
- No hazardous waste to be placed in bin.
- Drivers waiting time is charged at $30 per 15 minutes. Call out fee $60.
Office hours are 7.30am – 5.00pm Mon – Fri. 6292 8187
8am - 12 Sat
Need a Tax Receipt? Just call the office.
What you CAN NOT put in the skip bin
Liquids, Asbestos Fibro,
Paint Tins containing wet paint,
Hazardous Waste (chemicals, oils, batteries etc)
What you CAN NOT put in the skip bin unless
Please ring office
Tyres, Mattresses, Computer Monitors,
WEIGHT ALLOWANCES APPLY TO ALL BINS